Monday, May 11, 2009

Official Invitations

My mom made me get official university invitations for graduation; I wanted to make my own. But I lost that argument. Per usual, I ordered them late and am only now addressing them a full six days before my actual graduation (I'm not expecting anyone to get an invitation and then rush to be at the Allerton Park Walled Garden on Sunday morning). So if anyone, who reads this blog if anyone does anymore, wants an official invitation drop me a line; you'll probably get it next week sometime. 

5 Comments:

Blogger CëRïSë said...

I'd probably try to crash the party if I weren't going to be on the other side of the country. I like your family.

Congratulations again!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Well, I haven't received an invite either, but I'm crashing this party anyway.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I'm trying to find your address, as I type, Ceri...even though you won't get it until I don't know when.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

While I don't necessarily need an official invitation, I did want to congratulate you again and wish you fun times with your family. I, too, like your family.

Enjoy the celebration!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ellen! Does this make you a Real Architect now?

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home