Sunday, March 29, 2009

It was cold.

Lori and I went to Chicago this weekend, I suppose in a realization that after three years we hardly ever make it up there. We also had an invitation to stay with Rory at his girlfriend's condo (24th floor), which makes the trip all the better. We hung out with Rory some, mainly trying to find thrift stores, not succeeding and then going to eat breakfast to get out of the cold. Erich, though, was our planner ("Do you guys have plans? Let's get drunk!"). Chicago, consequently, is kind of a blur except that it was really, really cold.




5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I like that one of the buildings. Is that the 24th floor condo?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Nope, top floor of the Hancock building. The condo looked directly out at another, taller building.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Hey, I was in Chicago yesterday. At Midway and then downtown to catch Amtrak to take me closer to home. It was cold.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Where had you been? And it's too bad that we missed each other by a day.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

I was in the Denver area for an interview. I was supposed to return to Chicago on Thursday, but got stuck until Sunday. I'm going to blog about the adventure soon.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home