Friday, February 27, 2009

Eff You Facebook

I thought the hardest part of deleting my facebook account would be the slight guilt of not knowing what my friends from high school were doing every five minutes (You just woke up from a nap? How interesting...). Turns out facebook only seems willing to let you delete your account. I've spent the last 10 minutes typing in captchas only to be rejected time and time again.

Plus I had to admit to my advisor that I had an account and he seemed hurt that we weren't friends. Back to the cryptic captchas.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You are/were on facebook!?

11:56 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Did you use your real name? That seems like the main drawback to Facebook. I don't even like using my real name when I meet people in person. Sometimes I'm sorely tempted to invent new personalities when I meet new people. Maybe they'd be superior to my current one.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

And what made you decide to close the account?

8:11 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

I thought my friends numbers were down!

And, yeah, I knew you never cared much for it, but why did you decide to close it?

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home