Monday, February 02, 2009

In the Face of an Economic Recession

I'm looking at MacBooks. And aside from convenience, I have no need for a new laptop. My desktop is going strong after three years and my old iBook is still rock solid after seven.* But I'm mobile this semester and a brand new laptop would come in quite handy since I'm pretty much squatting in someone else's office for the time being. And even though this as yet unclaimed office is in a building with a dirt floor it has wi-fi.

So I hope I can either wrangle up some student loan money or convince myself I don't need a new laptop.**







*Although it won't play youtube videos and it doesn't have a DVD drive.
**They're gorgeous though.

1 Comments:

Blogger strovska said...

you'd be a patriot! singlehandedly stimulating the economy*!


*is it just me, or did that sound Off Color?

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home