Friday, January 02, 2009

Nine Things I Have Already Done in 2009

1. Put on a shirt with buttons.

2. Watched football, it just seemed like the thing to do.

3. Showered twice in the last 12 hours.

4. Caught a cold.

5. Lost weight (see above).

6. Took a few swigs of grossly expired liquid cold medicine, then threw up (see above).

7. Took two spoonfuls of NyQuil, didn't throw up even though it tasted terrible.

8. Had a dream where I was wearing overalls and was appropriately horrified. Most likely fueled by the NyQuil.

9. Worried about my status as a student at the U of I (I got a phone call from Records that I didn't answer).


3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Heh heh. Did you give the cold, or did I give it to you? Mom and Grandma are sick too.

I've been coughing for two days now. I've been through 2 entire rolls of toilet paper, blowing my nose.

4:37 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Hmmm. Those don't sound like very pleasant things. 'Hope you're feeling better...

5:02 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Hope you are feeling better.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home