Monday, December 15, 2008

My Interest in Nudity

Last week I walked into studio and Matthew was downloading pictures off of his camera. Since I have to walk by his desk to get to mine he stopped me and told me he had taken a video of a squirrel jumping out of a trash can. I stopped and watched it and then there was a brief and awkward conversation about the other files in the recently downloaded pictures folder. He was afraid to open them while I was watching. Later he e mailed me to say the pictures weren't of nudity, but of moss and snow. I wrote back that I've been interested in moss gardens and mosseries and thanks to gmail it looks like I have a growing interest in nudity (although I really do...).

And a picture of moss and snow, thanks to Matt.

2 Comments:

Blogger CëRïSë said...

Oh, a squirrel jumped out of a trashcan at me the other day! I heard it rustling in there, and was just leaning over to inspect when it sprang. I jumped back and gasped (or maybe shrieked just a little), and the very proper, somewhat uptight-looking woman ahead of me on the sidewalk turned around and guffawed. It was a moment.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Could I get a screen capture of the nudity google ads? Maybe they're the same ones I've been getting. . . just kidding.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home