Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Almost...

When we unlocked the door for the first time David said, "If this works out, you'll have the best office in the whole town."

We're close, we've gotten the keys, the other guy's stuff just hasn't been moved out yet. We keep pushing it to the sides to make room for the router, the drill, and the saws.

Forgive me, my world is small right now, I really don't ever have to leave my house.


The project we're working on is a continuation of David's thesis from architecture school. There he assumed the thermodynamic properties of materials could be exploited in structures and designed around that hypothesis.

Now, we're working to prove it, and so far our experiments seem to be proving him right.



Uncomfortably standing around near a 115 degree radiator hoping not to fall down the stadium seating (or would that be arena seating?).

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Ha! Remind me, is the new "office" in the livestock arena, or is that your temporary spot while you wait for the new office?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

The stock pavilion office is the spot we're waiting for.

8:25 PM  
Blogger strovska said...

nice windows! is it me, or do you look like leah in that picture?

yanceato

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I guess maybe a little bit. Although I've never thought I looked like Leah...she's just so cute.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Where are the faux medieval warriors? That's the best part of the arena. Time to spray down the dirt field!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home