Thursday, April 09, 2009

sometimes it just takes the right font

David and I maxi-edited my thesis for five hours on Sunday. I had hoped for this; just one intensive edit instead of going back and forth for several versions. I wrote the conclusion Monday night and have been adding images and formatting since and then, and then, I'll be done. David thought I could have it wrapped up by Thursday at five, but I'm not so sure. I still have a lot of scanning to do and all the loose ends (citations I hate you!), but either way I'll be done by this weekend.

61 pages and counting.



4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I watched a documentary about Helvetica. It was good.

6:28 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

wow. good for you. i like stories of people finishing things because it assures me that sometimes things do get finished.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

The funny thing is that my project isn't really finished. I just, fortunately, wrote the project so that it can never really be finished; it's all about fragments.

And thanks.

I was going to go with Helvetica, but went with Futura because my project deals with the future (how clever!).

12:37 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

AweSOME. Congratulations! And are you going to get that stamp as a tattoo?

shnossui

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home