Tuesday, May 05, 2009

in pictures

The guy who's presenting told me my new shoes were "sick." Unfortunately he had a sick presentation, but not in the way that he meant. I also like how the guy leaning on the door is doing what I'm doing. My roommate Lori took all the photos.


The dancer, David, and another girl I offered a donut to.


The woods.


Unfortunately Lori followed the wrong person and missed my favorite part of the performance which was standing on stumps in a grid of Bald Cypress.


Putting sticks in a telemetry tower.


Erich climbed the tower even though he hadn't slept the night before.


In the woods there are a couple of shelters built out of logs. The dancer was inside this one and I was handing her sticks through the wall. 



Kevin's album cover.


This was my least favorite part, we were raking debris onto the log piles. We had to stay as close as we could to the pile which meant we were crawling through briers and honeysuckle and it was horrible.



The end.


6 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I hope you didn't get into poison ivy...

subtries

6:12 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

I love that first picture of you!

8:11 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

so which one is the one who hit on you? mr. sick?

i'm going to start thinking of our tree-related yard tasks as "dancing". wait, no, that would just make me twitchy and neurotic.

8:28 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

oh yeah, and you should definitely put that first picture in your collection of pictures to crop and use as Pictures of Oneself when needed.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Thanks guys.

Strovska it wasn't mr. sick who hit on me, it was the woman with the bleached blond hair...and my life comes full circle.

9:21 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

if it's the one in the front row, at least you were hit on by someone with good hair (as far as one can tell from the back).

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home