Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*with teeth clenched*

"I don't transition well."

Attributable to my roommate Lori who graduated with me this weekend. Said after all the badgering and questioning about what we will be doing next and without exactly knowing. I just kept saying, "I don't know." I don't know where I'll move, I don't know what I'll be doing, and I don't know exactly what it is that I want to do.

So I've started on the small things; there was a bike tire that needed switching around (it was on backwards), my room needs cleaning, and there's a new sewing machine to play with. I need to make thank you cards, but the weather has been so nice I spent the afternoon outside sanding down my bike (I WILL ride it this summer!). I also need to go on a bike ride, but I'm waiting for five o'clock traffic to die down.

3 Comments:

Blogger strovska said...

at least you realize the need to transition; that puts you ahead of those of us who took about five years to realize that we *should* be transitioning.

congratulations, by the way!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Thanks strovska. Graduation forces you into transition, I'd rather not realize that I need to start the process.


noldi

9:33 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

You will figure out what to do next. While your figuring life out, you might as well come and visit next week. Ceri and David are supposed to come on Wed. You can come for longer if you want. We'll put you to work if you stay much more than a day, though. =)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home