Monday, October 24, 2005

Sevens

I got tagged by sooz and since I love making lists, especially about myself, here you go...

SEVEN things:

7 things I plan to do before I die:

live in another country
get a masters degree in anything design
complete a design project
be organized and responsible, if only for a day
draft, by hand, a three-point perspective from a worm's eye view
get rid of my car (and not get another one)
be productive


7 things I can do:

draw a straight line (freehand!)
sincerely argue a point that is totally wrong
daydream
filibuster
tell funny stories
waste time
be really, really annoying


7 things I cannot do:

lie. (I try and try, but I always give myself away)
touch my toes
keep things neat and tidy
pay attention when I need to be paying attention
accomplish anything without a deadline
comment in class
flirt with boys I like

7 things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:

general niceness
good sense of humor
hockey hair
intellectual (a library card means extra bonus points)
nice eyes
nice hands (but a bonus is if they guy is wearing a button up shirt and the sleeves are rolled up)
rides a bike

7 things that I say most often:

oh boy
uh-oh
hmmm (must be accompanied by a contemplative face)
yes!-wait.-no.-yes!
damn it
what are you doing?
how does that make you feel?

7 celebrity crushes:

David Sedaris
Ira Glass
Johnny Depp
David Byrne
Jonathan Goldstein (in the bitch-squealer episode of TAL)
Benicio del Toro

I'm not going to officially tag anyone else, but I think Leah B. Should do this as well as Bryant, actually I wouldn't mind everyone doing it...conveniently spaced out through my work day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

What do you mean by "hockey hair"? I'm working on the others, so I really need to know this one . . .

Perhaps you should add "blogs" to the list of attractors. I just got mine looking like something that is personal, so I'd like to get credit for the effort.

10:47 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Tee-hee... Scott with hockey hair.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Self Improvement-
Find: Leah's "ahhhh" &
Replace with: Ellen's "hmmmm"

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home