Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Crack Is Wack

For the past week I've been planning on getting up early and, either get to work on time or write. Neither has worked out, but at the library tonight I've gotten more done in an hour then I have in the past four days. Unfortunately, the minute after I got my bag unpacked and my computer set up I was starving. Not just a little hungry, like I'll get a drink and be fine, but hungry as in I was thinking of the food I had at home and when could I leave to eat. The hunger aside, I might get my mid-term done on time. Also, on my way home, I got the phrase "crack is wack" stuck in my head. My sister wrote this in a comment a few weeks ago and I thought it was the funniest thing to imagine my sister writing that, much less saying it. So she's been in my head, repeating over and over, "crack is wack" while I eat my toast.


2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

ha ha ha...I'm inside your head! i didn't remember writing that phrase, actually. i thought i deleted it.

6:09 AM  
Blogger sooz said...

crack is wack, indeed.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home