Thursday, February 09, 2006

I had this friend...

...her name was Misty. She was a really great friend, we lived together and would hang out. She would make the best enchiladas and the day after she would make them she would let me eat most of the leftovers. She was smart and pretty and ended up marrying a nice guy who took her all the way to Iowa. One day she called me and left a message that said she would like to hang out with me and to call her before 4:00 p.m. I got the message at 5:00 and then forgot all about it, until now. I'm sorry.

Here's a watch. Read the recommendations.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Ellen.

That Amazon page is my new favorite thing for today.

I had thought today's favorite thing was going to be Bangkok Padang peanut sauce. But I was wrong.

Amazon page wins out.

Thanks for sharing.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

how long ago was this?

10:41 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

I'm sure that Misty is still your friend. That's how good of a friend she is.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

link thief...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

if it's on the internet i can link to it.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen,
Just wanted to let you know that I still consider you a friend. I wasn't worried that you hadn't got back to me especially since the opportunity to get together with you was limited to a few hours as we passed through Lincoln. Also, glad to hear that you sent off the grad school applications...I hope all of the schools accept you.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home