Monday, January 30, 2006

Notes II

I got to work before 7:30 a.m. today.

I had paneer naan for breakfast (actually typed greatfast, and it was).

I'm glad LAH decided to start interacting with the web community again.

Cutting your finger with scissors is both painful and embarrassing. Embarrassing because I had to put my head down on the table in the communal work area while the pain crept up from my finger through my jaw and then because you would have thought that I would know how to safely operate scissors by now.

I napped all weekend. When I wasn't asleep, I was finishing the fourth Harry Potter book.

Oh, wait. Also this weekend I successfully fixed a flat on my bike.

Friday I got a letter from UVa, I thought it was my first rejection and had prepared myself for it. But no. It was just a letter reminding me to fill out my financial aid stuff as soon as possible.

Tomorrow, I have to drive around Seward county and count cows.

4 Comments:

Blogger CëRïSë said...

Oh, letter-receiving season. I'll just say that I feel your pain.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I appreciated your final sentence.

Didn't see that one coming, with the counting and the cows.

Great stuff.

Hope you found 'em all.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I am in awe of your matutinal prowess.

hmqtl

6:48 PM  
Blogger bryant said...

Where all did you apply?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home