Thursday, January 26, 2006

Notes

I got to work by 8:37 this morning, but I'm rounding it back to 8:30. In an effort to be more organized, I packed my lunch the night before; but I ate it at morning breaktime.

Since I had already eaten my lunch, I ran some errands at noon. One errand for work and three errands for me. I went to Kinko's to have some maps laminated and I had the power of saying that I would need the order "direct-billed" to the office. Oh, the power of a temp worker!

On the way to the bank I passed the husband of one of the architecture professors, he recognized me and smiled. At the Coffee House I recognized the guy who was in line in front of me at Kinko's, and I smiled.

At the art supply store, I discussed with the owner the possibility of decorating a christmas tree with devil ornaments. I'd like to think that we came up with some progressive ideas about incorporating christianity back into the holiday season. Now, I will have to walk home with canvases covered with a garbage bag.

3 Comments:

Blogger CëRïSë said...

I miss Lincoln.

snherix

12:09 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I've investigated your site twice in two days! Your secret stat counter must be going wild!!!!

Call me, you crazy bird.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your devil tree idea. a friend of mine made a badass christmas tree with 45s for ornaments draped around a white tree with fishing wire and elvis on top with angel wings.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home