Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Karma Cookies

I love the Architecture library, but am I wasting my karma points when I take back all 40? 30? of my grossly overdue library books and manage to get the total fine reduced from over 30 dollars to five? Actually the 30 was a surprise, I thought my fines were going to be well over 60 dollars, but should I be saving this stroke of good luck up for the shot-in-the-dark guy? Or, will he become yet another of my hi/bye friends?

I love my Lincoln Literacy Council student. I'm really not teaching him anything and it's more like I'm his student because we always end up talking about Chinese politics. Something I never had a chance to discuss with another Chinese man I've loved, but loved in a completely different way.

I also love Calexico. And I love archive.org but I especially love Calexico on archive.org.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I'm still waiting for someone to post the Umphrey's McGee show in Lincoln from last November on the old archive site.

7:18 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

So have you Shot him in the Dark yet?

7:42 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

oops, i just read your other comment.... still, i think you should shout at him in your emergency voice.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you still on messenger?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

i'm still on messenger...but you're always logged in as "mobil" so i don't want to bother you. drop me a line, though.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home