Sunday, December 25, 2005

Findings


I woke up and saw this written on my chalkboard. Of course, I immediately assumed someone had broken into my apartment while I was asleep to write "i bin phar-een," then I remembered Karen had been over last night.

I lost part of my christmas money. After looking everywhere for it, table, night stand, book shelf, bathroom, kitchen, there it is, in my wallet.

I do not like egg-nog, no matter what is added to it.

To make my day, just say hi to me. Bikeshop boy + Music store = Me smiling the whole walk home.

I have huge girl-crushes on these girls. "I get more sexual attention from men, as a messenger, then when I was a stripper."

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Ja (heart) Slovensko.

We should have a get together soon, I have a couple films I think you'd enjoy watching. However, I'll ask you to leave Mr. Pharteen at home.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Kerby was my favorite, but I still hold that she says "I get more sexual tension" not "attention." It is toward the middle of the film, if you wanna check it out yourself.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home