Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ballot Box

How much does it cost to have your transcripts mailed from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's records department, not only mailed, but rush-mailed to your prospective graduate schools? Nothing. Just a frantic early morning phone call to Cindy and she'll take "your sweet voice as payment enough."

So, Cindy in the records office, I'm voting for you to be most amazing person of the year. I know it's only a week and a half into this new year, but you have single-handedly changed the downhill course my life could have taken. For this, I am in love with you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

she sounds wonderful.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

she was wonderful. unfortunately, i'll have to call her again.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

i hope she'll still be wonderful. just make sure your voice is still sweet. ^^

6:13 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Wow, Union charges $4 for each transcript after the first one. Now I wish I'd have transferred my senior year, just for the joy of free transcripts.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Scott, I think you should know that you don't have a sweet voice, at least not as sweet as ellen's.

9:25 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Union gives me my transcripts for free, yo. And it's a good thing, or I'd owe them about $400. They're free for alumni... aren't you an alumnus, Scott?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home