Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Blaze

I regret my choice this morning of not spending the extra two seconds that it takes to put my headphones in my bag. Now I'm stuck listening to 104.1, The Blaze, a radio station the secretary prefers. The station's most redeeming quality, if you enjoy the song Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down, is that it is played at least twice during the work day. It, however, is a song I do not like to hear once in a working day, much less a working week, month, or even year. What did I save by not picking up my headphones? I can't really say, but I have eight hours in which I'll pay for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger bryant said...

I remember the quite days before Wendy. Being forced to listen to the Blaze all day really is excruciating.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

how does someone who talks like a baby listen to the blaze.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home