Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Strange Lands--Update

Two things:

1) This weekend I got mistaken for a Canadian reality TV star.* The older woman who made the mistake was sorely disappointed I was not that "lovely young woman who just got married on TV." Apparently my doppelganger is good with animals and is involved with environmental things (?). The woman went on to say she had loads of money and should donate it to the organization the real me worked for. If only this were my life.

2) The Canadian airport security officer said I had lovely eyes before swabbing down my backpack for threatening chemicals, although I was ready for the pat-down.



*Apparently a show on the Canadian PBS-the Knowledge Network in which (her rambling description) a woman does good things for the environment. Maybe a nature show?

6 Comments:

Blogger CëRïSë said...

You know I love Google challenges. This was the best I could do this time, though.

opmeater ncesi

4:16 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I think you're really close, if not spot on. The old woman's details were too sketchy for me; you win this round Ceri!

5:48 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Ha! Awesome.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Her name is Margot, though, which is cool. If your name wasn't Ellen, you could be a Margot.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

i'm confused, but it seems the old lady transmogrified a wedding-industry business niche into getting married on tv because that's the standard procedure (doing one's romantic business on tv)?

9:03 AM  
Blogger visachris327 said...

I come to your post again. It's so great that I like it very much. I also like ray ban prescription sunglasses. I want to introduce oakley sales to you. You can go to know more about cheap monster beats.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home