Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Year-in-Review Post

Because I'm taking apart a digital camera today, this is just a list of my favorite tools of 2007.

(in the order that I think of them)

1. Precision screwdriver set

2. The forks that came with the Treehouse that have thin tines and cream handles.

3. Vice-grips

4. Pipe cutter that used to belong to my grandfather

5. Cordless electric drills

6. The reformatting option I have for my brain.

7. The internet

8. My roommate's pressure cooker she brought all the way from Korea.

9. Pencils

10. Fingernails

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I'd have to add C-Clamps and high speed rotary tools to that list.

Are you building the cat cam? I've always wanted to make one of those. You really need to post lots of pictures of the process.

Happy new year.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love that you listed forks in your "favorite tools" list.

7:45 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

i got a set of precision pliers for christmas. i'm very excited about them. i don't, however, have a pipe cutter, but that now that i'm thinking about i can see how it would be nice to have the option of cutting pipes.

nopzo!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Cutting pipes is the best thing ever.

I was eating a salad when I was writing the list. But they are a good tool.

David, I was building the catcam when I wrote this list (when I wasn't eating salad) and thankfully you reminded me to take pictures! I would have totally forgotten.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home