Tuesday, March 06, 2007

LOL!!!*

Among the many things I hate about myspace.com there is absolutely one thing I love. And it is the chubby gay alumnus of my conservative Christian high school who is "a 43 year old looking for 18-35 year olds who like hairy guys," who is totally loud and proud about who he is and where he's from. Whoever you are, I salute you.








*To clear up any doubts I'm using the phrase "LOL" in a completely ironic way and am not condoning the usage of it. And f
or some reason I think this is particularly funny.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!
LMAO!
IAL!
roflcopter!
lollerskates!

8:19 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

oh! i want to see!

ROFLCOPTER?

9:23 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

or maybe i don't really want to "see", literally.... i mean i'm beset with unhealthy curiosity about who it could be....

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

i tried to find him after i decided to post about it and couldn't, though my patience for myspace was wearing thin at that point.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I think I've seen the page, but couldn't figure out who it was.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Strovska

http://members.cox.net/pimpbot9000/roflcopter.htm

7:51 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

merde! New Blogger is at it again.

[i just wanted to say i liked the rofl animations, but it wouldn't let me.]

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home