Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Importance of Sisters and Margaritas This Holiday Season

All I wanted to do was print out seven 11x17 pages this afternoon. I was handing in my final project for one of the seminars I took this semester and, after working all night, I was happy with the final results. But the printers just couldn't pull it off for me this afternoon. I was racing against the clock and I had left an hour and a half to print.

I barely made it. And the race involved me realizing I had left my wallet at home, that I only had 3.25 in quarters, and that wasn't going to be enough to print out my project. I almost cried in the department office when the administrative assistant dug through her purse to find the extra 1.75 that I needed to print everything.

Because I was so worked up I called Leah and she suggested margaritas. Now I'm feeling fine...ready to tackle that last paper.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Were they an unnatural color like blue or neon green?

10:26 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

you're fast approaching my Posting Rate (hint!)....

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

i'm surprised anyone is still reading.

11:10 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

I read! I read! (Although I have the same feeling about my blog...)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home