Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wishful Dreaming

1. I had a dream in which Leah bought a pair of sneakers and could get a pair free. She decided to let me get the free pair. I picked out some green slip-on Vans.

2. I knew the answers on an upcoming Woodies quiz.

3. I was eating.

One of my waking dreams is that I go to bed around 10:00 p.m. and don't have to wake up until 9:00 a.m.

One of waking nightmares was going to class and realizing there was a paper due that class period. Surprise! I forgot all about it. The professor asked if I could have it to her by the next day. The answer is, of course, no. I just heard about the paper, how can I write it in an evening. I suggested Friday, which she agreed to, but wasn't happy about. I guess it's time for me to buy a day planner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share your waking dream. =)Even waking up at 7, instead of 5:30, would be fine.

I will post to my blog when I figure out how to log into my account again. We got a new computer and now no longer have the "remember me" feature to rely on.
Misty

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home