Sunday, September 24, 2006

Why?

It is a simple question. All to often I don't ask myself this simple question and end up doing things that shouldn't be done. For instance, why have I spent two days writing a paper that I can get an A on after two hours of writing? I've proven the two hour theory and, yet, I have wasted my weekend on this very paper.

I have not been writing the paper that I have not guaranteed myself an A on. Why? Because this, the harder of the two papers, isn't really graded it's just really critically read.

Why do I waste so much time playing Tetris? I can even venture a guess on that one.

Why, when at the Of Montreal last night did I not move away from the speakers when I could feel my jacket vibrating with the sound? Because dancing on stage left is fun!

Why am I writing a blog post when I should be writing? Why not.

Tuesday we leave for Chicago. I haven't been planning what clothes I'm going to pack, I've been planning what homework to take. Boo, I hate homework. Why do I have to go on this trip?

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I saw Chris Blake last week. We talked about you.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

What exactly did you discuss about me?

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home