Friday, July 21, 2006

It's Not Illinois Anymore, It's Just Noise

Leah gave me detailed directions to the library this morning and half way there I realized I hadn't paid attention. I made it to the grad library though, and then moved on to the ag. library. So far, Illinois is just not that interesting. Well, except for the shithole apartments I've looked at. In one, I was amazed that they wanted me to pay them for living there, when, in fact, they should have paid me, as an experiment, to see how long I could survive breathing in the smell of pit bull pee.

I think Leah wants me out of her house soon, even though I've vacuumed twice and wash the dishes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

i washed the dishes and vaccumed today too! it's amazing what a girl will do to make someone let her stay around...or to not feel like a burden. it's a good thing we have good friends and family.

i'm glad you're back to blogging. i missed you online and around town.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

of course my vacation would be filled with vacuuming and washing dishes, i don't do those things in my day to day living thus making them vacation activities.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home