Friday, September 22, 2006

ALERT!

I was alerted to the fact that my last post was fairly negative. I suppose it was, but in reality this week has been really great. There were exclaimation points! And positive comments on returned work. There was also the tough guy riding a loud Harley playing Paula Abdul. Leah had me over for dinner two nights in a row. I didn't miss my horticulture walk even though I was late to class. My new friend, Jason, and I went and saw Wordplay as well as, The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players, who were wonderful.

Next week is a forced trip to Chicago.

2 Comments:

Blogger blanche rockabilly said...

ohmigosh! that is so awesome you got to see the tratchenberg's!! i have been wanting to see them forever. i want to hear details. did they play "trip to japan"? sounds like school is interesting. i can't wait to hear more about your new experiences in illinois.

4:02 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

As long as your grad-school-induced existential crisis leads to more blogging, I for one am not going to complain about negativity. Plus, it was totally hilarious.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home