Sunday, February 24, 2008

"What are the odds?"

In studio Abby sits across from me, our desks are separated by a pair of fairly high bulletin boards. I can't remember where the centipede came from, but we've taken to tossing it each other over the bulletin boards. It always comes as a surprise and we never acknowledge that the other has tossed it. Except one time when Abby stepped around the corner of my desk holding a knife of peanut butter in one hand and the centipede in the other the only thing she had to ask was, "What are the odds?"



Now the centipede has peanut butter stuck between his legs.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Before I read this post, I thought that she was wearing a T-shirt that said "Peanut Butter Centipede," which is a pretty good name for a band.

6:00 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

i almost used "with decisive regards" in an e-mail the other day. it was to ask for payment for a translation job, and i was so tempted. but i didn't.

8:10 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Unfortunately, my laptop's display is all munched, so I can't see the picture well... but oh, these comments are priceless.

9:14 AM  
Blogger David said...

So how was the lecture by Mr. Frauenfelder? Was he speaking about Make or Boing Boing? I just received the new issue of Make in the mail today.

12:08 AM  
Blogger David said...

Was this from his visit?

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home