Friday, May 19, 2006

Over Thinking Infrastructure

I've lost my motivation to write things down and post them here. I think it's, more accurately, a reflection of my life right now; I'm not where I want to be and I'm not entirely sold on where I'm going. Though Leah did a wonderful job of showing me how much fun Champaign can really be or how much fun hanging out with my sister can be. Regardless, I'm in a slump and I'm thinking of ways to get out of the slump.

Here are some ideas:

+ Use all the art supplies in my house. The added benefit of this is that I won't have to move scraps of binders board and the container with the casting resin that gives me an instant headache to Illinois.

+ Move out of the country.

+ Start getting paid through my imaginary company.

+ Start on the project that requires a table saw (I'm really excited about this one).

+ Play soccer.

+ Finish all the posts I start and never publish.

+ Stop taking naps after work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

sweet! do you know how often it is that i'm the first one to comment on someone's blog? not often. i'm still afraid that while i'm typing someone will steal the honor from me.

i can relate to your loss of motivation for blogging, though our causes are likely different. it takes a lot of energy. there's other stuff i should be doing, like actually planting my garden (i finally got my compost tonight!) instead of planning it.

if you want to move out of the country, why not try korea like ALL OF MY OTHER FRIENDS. i think koreans would play soccer with you as well. just be careful not to break your ankle. have you heard, klaralyn is planning to exodus next? at least she thinks she's going to, if it fits into her schedule. why not you too?

personally i vote for the using of the art supplies. it's practical and creative all at the same time. good luck.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll light a candle for you!

6:08 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

I keep hoping that my changes of scenery within the U.S. will quiet my move-out-of-the-county urges, at least temporarily.

lathwaaa

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home