Thursday, July 28, 2005

o hi! o

i'm going to ohio to visit ceri. after making half-hearted promises about a possible trip out i'm finally going to do it. of course, it helps that karen was planning to go and i'm just tagging along. karen is picking up a grill and a dog, named holiday. i'll be there for about a day and maybe a half. the half depends on how long we can stay up. i haven't seen ceri in...a year? maybe longer.

now i have to wash dishes so my apartment won't smell when i get back.



these birds are on the church that was between my house and ceri's. i would go over to her house for dinner at least twice a week...i owe her lots of dinners.

2 Comments:

Blogger CëRïSë said...

Wow, what a coincidence! We have those birds in Ohio, too...

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/149/5066/640/birds.jpg

12:41 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I love the exclamation point in ohi!o. Very appropriate I think. I hope you appreciate these comments elenita. it was hard work signing up for this. now i have my own blogspot. but it's a secret for now.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home