Wednesday, April 28, 2010

*sigh*

I ended up not getting anything. The bag is on the backburner, the shirt is still really expensive, and the bike is my dream bike, which I added as a joke because it's so expensive. I did get some thrift store shirts last weekend, but not with my christmas money.

In other news, I'm rendering with xylene-based markers at work. They give me headaches and stomachaches; it's like huffing spray paint all day. I love the smell, but not for eight hours. In other news, I get to color for my job!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

That's how I always am. I end up buying something boring like toilet paper.

6:13 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Man, I want to color for my job.

8:38 AM  
Blogger strovska said...

well, thanks for the update, even though it was a bit anticlimactic. i would check the expiration date on the card, though (speaking as someone with a tendency to let things expire).

forph!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

That's the pressure, strovska. The card company will start charging me four dollars a month if it's not used by May.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home